Download the event flyer here: http://www.sanmateorcd.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Flyer_chipping_ElGranada.pdf
2020 Fire Season is NOT Over Yet
You Cut and Stack, We’ll Do the Rest!
- Defend your home from wildfire by creating defensible space.
- Check to make sure your street is included in this chipping event. https://FireSafeSanMateo.org
- Clear brush and small trees from around your home.
- Pile vegetation on the curbside and we’ll do the rest!
- Branches, limbs and other woody vegetation up to 8″ in diameter.
- The chipper program is designed for residential use only. NO commercial use.
- NO construction or building materials. Must be gree of wire and nails.
- No poison oak, vines, grass clippings or bags of leaves.
- No trash, weeds, rocks, concrete, etc.
- Piles only, no bags.
Selected Streets for El Granada:
- El Granada Blvd (including side streets),
- Dunn Rd,
- Columbus Ave (between Isabella Rd and Santa Maria Ave),
- Del Monte Rd (between Avenue Portola and San Pedro Rd),
- Dolores St,
- Avenue Balboa (between Valencia Ave and Montecito Ave).
For more information, please contact the San Mateo Fire Safe Council.
650-712-7765 x 115 or fire@sanmateoRCD.org
This service is provided free of charge to area residents by San Mateo County through Measure K funds. Donations are accepted.