Download the event flyer here: http://www.sanmateorcd.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/LaHonda_Flyer_2020-11-5.pdf
2020 Fire Season is NOT Over Yet
You Cut and Stack, We’ll Do the Rest!
- Defend your home from wildfire by creating defensible space.
- Check to make sure your street is included in this chipping event. https://FireSafeSanMateo.org
- Clear brush and small trees from around your home.
- Pile vegetation on the curbside and we’ll do the rest!
- Branches, limbs and other woody vegetation up to 8″ in diameter.
- The chipper program is designed for residential use only. NO commercial use.
- NO construction or building materials. Must be gree of wire and nails.
- No poison oak, vines, grass clippings or bags of leaves.
- No trash, weeds, rocks, concrete, etc.
- Piles only, no bags.
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
- November 7 and 8
- November 14 and 15
- November 21 and 22
Drop off is located in Cuesta La Honda on Entrada Way adjacent to the County coporation yard.
Assistance with material pick up is available.
Please contact: email@example.com
For more information, please contact the San Mateo Fire Safe Council.
650-712-7765 x 115 or fire@sanmateoRCD.org
Event support by the La Honda Fire Brigade, community volunteers, Fire Safe San Mateo County, San Mateo RCD.
Funded by San Mateo County Office of Sustainability.