Download the event flyer here: http://www.sanmateorcd.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/ChipperProgram_LomaMar-DearbornPark.pdf
2020 Fire Season is NOT Over Yet
You Cut and Stack, We’ll Do the Rest!
- Defend your home from wildfire by creating defensible space.
- Check to make sure your street is included in this chipping event. https://FireSafeSanMateo.org
- Clear brush and small trees from around your home.
- Pile vegetation on the curbside and we’ll do the rest!
- Branches, limbs and other woody vegetation up to 8″ in diameter.
- The chipper program is designed for residential use only. NO commercial use.
- NO construction or building materials. Must be gree of wire and nails.
- No poison oak, vines, grass clippings or bags of leaves.
- No trash, weeds, rocks, concrete, etc.
- Piles only, no bags.
Loma Mar and Dearborn Park
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
- November 7 and 8
- November 14 and 15
Drop off is located at Redwood Glen
100 Wright Dr, Loma Mar
Assistance with material pick up is available.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org